Cheaper Alternative to Health Insurance

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/08/2007 07:55:00 PM | 2 comments »

When I first arrived in this country, I did not have any health insurance at all. Good thing I did not need to see the doctor for any major illness, except for some skin infection that I paid out of pocket when I had to see a doctor. However, I did have to see the doctor for all the medical checkups and tests like the TB test when I applied for my permanent residency. Of course I had to pay for everything out of my own pocket.

And there was that incident one winter when the crown on one of my teeth fell off! I had no insurance whatsoever. Fortunately all that was needed was to "glue" the crown back and that did not cost all that much.

Many people go without health insurance because they just can't afford it. But nowadays there are some cheaper alternatives to health insurance. If you can spare $19.95 a month, you can get a dental package with Ameriplan that includes Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic discount benefits. What's more, it covers the entire family that lives under the same roof. How about health care for only $59.95 a month for your entire household? Ameriplan has it too!

There is now no reason to go without any kind of health coverage when there are cheaper alternatives like Ameriplan available.


Brought to you by your friends at http://www.ourdentalplan.com/

2 comments

  1. pat // 5:37 AM, September 10, 2007  

    kami sebilik nadai bisi health insurance :( Masa stephanie ngadu small surgery ba heart iya ba KL suba,nasib baik nadai berbayar laban laki aku goverment worker.

  2. DCampbell aka Puteri // 10:01 PM, September 10, 2007  

    Ba Malaysia agi ulih nadai health insurance laban agi bisi spital perintah. Ditu nadai spital perintah. Enti sakit biasa agi ulih dibayar ma ngagai doctor tang enti beputong tauka kena tan, akai dai, sampai declare bankrupt keda laban enda ulih mayar hospital bills! Bisi meh insurance agi meh bebayar betemu doctor .. enda mayoh lah. Amat merinsa ditu enti nadai insurance tang bisi ga alai meli health coverage ka murah agi baka ka plan ti disebut aku ba post tu.

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce