Body Shop founder Anita Roddick dies

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/10/2007 09:43:00 PM | | 0 comments »

I love The Body Shop products and I still have some massage oil that I bought from one of The Body Shop stores in Malaysia. White Musk is my favorite fragrance from The Body Shop. :-) Where I live right now, I have not seen any Body Shop stores.

I am sorry to hear of the passing of the founder of The Body Shop, Anita Roddick.

(CNN) -- The founder of The Body Shop, which grew from one shop in southern England to an international chain, has died, the chairman of Body Shop International confirmed Monday.

Anita Roddick, 64, died after suffering a major brain hemorrhage, her family said in a statement to the UK Press Association. Her husband, Gordon, and daughters, Sam and Justine, were all with her at St Richard's Hospital in Chichester, England.

Roddick had revealed in February that she contracted hepatitis C through a blood transfusion while giving birth to a daughter in 1971, according to The Associated Press.

Full story here.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce