'Tai chi' Lowers Blood Pressure For Older Adults

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/11/2007 03:53:00 PM | | 0 comments »

When I read that Tai Chi can lower blood pressure for older adults, I was quite excited. I hate to exercise. I have an exercise bicycle in my bedroom and the handles are used to hang my handbags! I don't mind walking but Doug, my husband, has yet to build a walking path for me around the perimeter of our property.

I thought a Tai Chi instruction video would be helpful and I immediately started searching for a site that sells Tai Chi videos. I found one but it was very expensive. Then I remembered, hey, since I have a Netflix subscription why not check to see if Netflix carry any Tai Chi videos? Voilá! There were several videos on Tai Chi and there was even one for Tai Chi For Older Adults! I am not a senior citizen yet, but, physically speaking, I might as well be one! That Tai Chi video is now at the top of the queue on my Netflix account.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce