Ugly Age Spots

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 7/17/2010 03:52:00 AM | 0 comments »

I was just thinking about what to do with the age spots that were beginning to appear on my hands, when I heard a commercial on the radio about a product that was supposedly effective in getting rid of age spots.

Don't ask me the name of the product because I can't remember, and don't ask me if it is effective because I don't know either.

I began to read up on what some of the treatments were, from home remedies to laser treatments. A West Palm Beach plastic surgeon recommends a hydroquinone cream like Obagi.

I'd never heard of Obagi before, but if it is as good as claimed, I should seriously look into it. I also came across a recommendation from a forum participant, an Estee Lauder product called Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting Serum. I looked up the price of this Estee Lauder product, and boy, is it expensive!

But if a product works, I'd be willing to spend a little more than I normally would! mrgreen

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce