Online Shopping

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/21/2008 05:38:00 PM | 0 comments »

I love to shop online because it allows me to compare products and prices from the comfort of my home. Usually when I find the product I want, I zero in to a few. I know there are people who like to compare as many products as they can find before they make their selection but I prefer to limit my searches to a few good selection and then make my decision.

That is why I am particularly partial to sites, like Shopwiki which has a very good shopping directory, and which tries to list every store imaginable on the internet. From there I can start searching for the products I am looking for, for example health and beauty products. From there I can start searching for specific items like fragrances or bath and body products that I may be interested in.

I have friends visiting over the Christmas season and I am already thinking about Christmas gifts for them. I don't normally think about Christmas shopping this early but since there'll be six of them, I think it would definitely be a good idea to start thinking about Christmas gifts now! And the best part - I can browse through Shopwiki for ideas.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce