Broken massager

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/21/2008 07:13:00 PM | 0 comments »

Last Christmas I bought myself a Shiatsu Massaging Seat Topper. I really loved the rolling massaging action of the Shiatsu Massager. Boy, was I upset when it abruptly stopped while it was massaging my back!

At first I thought its massaging time was up, but then I noticed that the rolling balls stopped in the middle of my back. Usually when the massaging time is up, the balls stopped at the bottom of the back. I pressed the controls to start it again. Nothing.

Apparently something broke. Doug thought the problem could be with the transformer in the mechanism. He took a look at the mechanism. His verdict? He can't do anything to fix it.

That was that. And it didn't even last me a year! I don't know if I still have the receipt for the thing and whether I should take it back to K-Mart where I got it, because I believe it is still under warranty. Grrr.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce