Stiff hip

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 4/30/2008 07:37:00 PM | 0 comments »

Last Monday, I was in a car for seven hours. With a few breaks along the way of course.

It is amazing how stiff you can get sitting for that long! Not to mention bored! Anyway, after that long road trip I feel my hip acting up a little. Previously, I had thought the pain in my hip had something to do with my kidney stones. Now, I think that is not the case at all. I think the pain had more to do with the mattress I was sleeping on. Ever since I got myself a new mattress the pain is gone except for a slight stiffness from that long road trip.

I had an ultra sound done to see if the kidney stones could be detected but none was detected. The radiologist told me that an ultra sound is not the best way to detect kidney stones. I am pretty convinced that I do have stones because of the occasional dull aches on my left back.

Anyway, the best way to get rid of stones is to drink lots of water, unless of course the stones are too big to be passed out naturally! Not a pleasant thought, at all! eek

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce