Night Sweats

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 4/14/2008 10:21:00 AM | 0 comments »

The last two nights I found myself sweating quite a bit while in bed. The weather has warmed up quite significantly the last two days and that could have been part of the problem. Before this the weather was cold enough and I hardly experienced any night time sweating at all. Even if I did, it would be once during the night.

But the last two nights, I was hot and uncomfortable, and then I was cold, and then I felt hot and sweaty again!

I don't really have to guess the cause of the night time sweats. It goes with the territory for a women my age, and yes it is part of the pre-menopausal stage!

I have experienced night time sweating on and off and never for more than one short period during the night. I think I am going to experience these hot flashes more often now. Definitely not something I enjoy, especially when I am used to feeling cold all the time!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce