Diamond Jewelry

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 3/01/2008 06:42:00 PM | 0 comments »

I don't know of any woman who would not choose a diamond wedding ring over the plain gold wedding band.

What is it again that they say about girls and diamonds? Yes, diamonds are a girl's best friend!

I've just been to FirenzeJewels.com and looked through the pictures of the jewelry available there. My goodness, what beautiful jewelry they have there! I love, simply love, the diamond rings!

Just look at the ring on the right! It is a Simon G antique style diamond wedding ring, handcrafted in 18k white, yellow, and pink gold and contains very fine round brilliant cut white diamonds. Tell me, what woman would not love to have that as her wedding ring?

Since I already have my own diamond ring, I'll just have to look at the other stuff on the site.

I've always wanted a diamond pendent and the Simon G diamond floral style pendant necklace is simply stunning. If there is one piece that I want to own right now, this pendent necklace would be it.

Well, at least I know who carries that pendent necklace and where to get it when my money tree starts blooming again.

Firenze Jewels have been in business since 1937, and I can be assured that they know the business well and that they have an excellent reputation.


0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce