2008 Jewelry Trend

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 3/01/2008 06:19:00 PM | 0 comments »

According to a website I just visited, the jewelry fashion trend for 2008 is about less jewelry but more about being bolder and more unique, like the bangles and cuffs in the picture below.


I enjoy watching watching people who can wear chunky jewelry but when you are small boned and petite like me, chunky just doesn't do it. I can't even find cuff jewelry that I like that fits my wrist!

How lucky to be not only beautiful but as stylish and as trend setting as Heidi Klum! I can't see myself wearing those chunky rings and cuff bracelets and that stylish buckle, but how I wished I had the panache to wear them though!

Images source: Fashionising.com

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce