Health Supplements

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 12/04/2007 02:09:00 PM | 0 comments »

I take all kinds of nutritional health supplements because I believe in their value and their benefits. As a woman who is experiencing perimenopause, I find that taking health supplements like Evening Primrose oil, Flaxseed oil, Fish Oil, and multi-vitamins for women very beneficial. They help me better handle the changes my body is experiencing. They give me the energy I need, and also helps with better bowel movements.

My blood sugar level tends to be on the high side and with a family history of diabetes, I really have to watch what I eat. I have found the benefits of taking Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Gymnema Sylvestre supplements. Both of them are quite effective in controlling blood sugar levels.

One thing I have discovered about health supplements is that you don't have to spend a lot of money on them. If you know where to look, you can get them at far below retail prices thus saving you lots of money.

Do your homework on the prices and the manufacturers before you decide to buy on a particular product.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce