Breast Enhancement

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 12/11/2007 10:29:00 AM | 2 comments »

I do not know of any small breasted women who did not wish that their breasts were one bra cup or two bra cup sizes larger.

I would be a liar if I said that I had never thought about going for a Breast enhancement procedure to improve my bust size. Padded and push up bras can only do so much to give you a fuller figure! I'm not saying that I am unhappy with my bust size because I have learned to live with it.

But there have been times, especially when I am trying out clothes at the store, that I wished my bust size was larger. I usually can't buy a pretty dress or a blouse because the chest area is just not my size. Everything else fits except the chest area which is usually too big.

Breast enlargement procedures are now as common as dental implants. I don't think I will think twice about going for a dental implant whereas I will have to be really, really desperate to go for breast implants! I am not yet at that stage, and I don't think I will ever be!

However, if there are ways that you can enlarge your breasts without resorting to surgery and implants and the results are real and positive, I would not mind trying it out. I think for a lot of women, the thought of fake looking breasts and the thought of going under the knife, are enough to stop them from going for breast augmentation surgeries. I believe, however, if there are proven methods for natural breast enhancement, women would want to try these methods.

I would, you know what I mean? Like I said, the method has to be proven and the results clearly positive.

2 comments

  1. pat // 5:08 PM, December 11, 2007  

    I think semua indu bisi prob enggau breast sidak iya although for us yg meda memang ok,but for them,memang bisi something wrong.

    Aku enti ulih,nyibuh ngasuh besai..tapi ngasuh iya sentiasa firm and nadai saggy.Sometimes,breast besai ngasuh pedih tulang belakang.

  2. DCampbell aka Puteri // 5:11 PM, December 11, 2007  

    Hehe, sapa enggai breasts sentiasa firm?!

    Aku bisi kawan siko, iya besai tusu, selalu pedis belakang, so she went for breast reduction. Tambah mega iya takut breast cancer laban indai iya mati breast cancer.

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce