Love the bling bling watches

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 4/29/2010 04:18:00 PM | 0 comments »

A friend showed off her newly acquired crystal studded watch on her blog. That set me drooling because I love, and am easily distracted by, the shiny and twinkling stuff! mrgreen

When I design and make necklaces, bracelets and ear-rings for myself, almost every design has some Swarovski crystals on them.

Today, I started browsing crystal studded watches at Amazon - just checking, is all. Of course there were several beautiful watches with Swarovski crystals on them. The best thing about that drooling over the watches at Amazon, was the discovery of some reasonably priced watches.

There were a couple of Swatch watches (a favorite brand of mine), Guess, and even Paris Hilton that caught my attention. I did not know that Paris lent her name to watches.

Should I or shouldn't I? Maybe on my birthday, I'll buy one for myself, and splash a little! mrgreen

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce