Chills or hot flashes

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 4/24/2010 02:37:00 PM | 0 comments »

I am so glad that the chills that I was experiencing are now gone. Probably the biggest factor is the warmer weather. Instead of chills I seem to be experiencing hot flashes more frequently during the night!

The only redeeming thing about the hot flashes thing is that it is quite short and even though I feel some sweat it is not really that bad. Let's say it is tolerable. I just sweep the covers aside and pull them back when I feel cool again.

I have started taking multi-vitamins especially the B12. The strange feeling I was experiencing in my legs or muscles seem to have improved since I started with the multi-vitamins.

I envy those who never experienced any of the symptoms before and after they reached menopause. On the other hand, I have read that there are others whose symptoms are lot worse than what I am going through. I should be thankful, at least for that! lol

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce