Copper bracelets and pain

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 12/09/2008 12:19:00 PM | 0 comments »

I mentioned in a previous post about the purchase of a couple of copper bracelets of which one had magnets in it.

I have been wearing the bracelets for a few weeks now. I did not notice any reduction in the pain on my shoulders for the first couple of weeks or so, but a few days ago I did notice that I was able to pull my tops over my head without my wincing in pain. I swung my left arm and then my right arm around. The right shoulder was almost pain free whereas the left shoulder only had a slight pain.

I cannot positively attribute the reduction in the pain in both shoulders to the copper bracelets I had been wearing! Among the things I had done differently was stay away from asparagus (they seem to aggravate my arthritic pain) and I started sleeping on an air mattress.

Or the reason for the improvement could be due to the passage of time.

Whatever the reasons for the improvement in my shoulders, I am thankful for them!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce