Copper bracelets

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 11/06/2008 07:47:00 PM | 0 comments »

I just ordered a pair of copper magnetic bracelets. I don't know if I am just throwing good money away but I won't know if magnets and copper help in reducing arthritic pain unless I use the products, right? mrgreen

A lady in my Bible Study group says the copper bracelet she wears helped with the pain on her hand. She says since she started wearing the bracelet there is no more pain in her hand.

I've had pain in both my shoulders for a while now, and because of the pain, I can't lie on my side for any length of time when I sleep. I know the pain in my right shoulder was exacerbated by the heavy hand-bag I carried on that shoulder. Now I try not to put my bag on that hurting shoulder.

One of my sisters-in-law and one of my brothers wear magnetic bracelets. According to my sister-in-law, the magnet seems to dilate her veins! Her vericose veins seem to be more apparent since she started wearing the bracelet! Oh boy, I better start watching out for the vericose veins when I wear my bracelets, eh!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce