Ginger for easing bloating

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 9/04/2008 11:51:00 PM | 1 comments »

A few days ago I wrote about the gas and bloating I was suffering from as a result of consuming milk and high fiber cereal.

I have been taking a product called Lactase which contains an enzyme that helps in the digestion of dairy products. It has helped tremendously with the digestion of dairy products but that does not mean my gas and bloat problems are gone.

I have just eaten a big bowl of boiled peanuts and I can feel the gas in my tummy! That gas could also be due to the fruit salad that I had consumed earlier which had yogurt in it. Who knows what the two combination are doing in my tummy!!

Anyway, at the farmer's market yesterday, I bought two packets of caramelized ginger. Ginger does wonders to ease the gas and the bloating feeling.

Excuse me while I go snack on some ginger!

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 7:37 AM, September 05, 2008  

    In my practice I have found the following will address the cause and not just a symptom.
    http://drtomt.blogspot.com/2008/06/zrii-more-science-than-hype.html

    Blessings,

    Dr. Tom

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce