A trimmer tummy

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 7/03/2008 03:27:00 AM | 0 comments »

Ever since I became concerned about my blood glucose, I have made it a practise of consuming certain supplements that are proven to have sugar lowering properties.

My issue with diabetes is somewhat gone because I no longer take the prescription diuretic that caused my blood glucose to rise. But I have not stopped taking supplements like alpha lipoic acid, gymnema sylvester and barnaba.

I am not particularly watching what I eat like I used to but despite keeping a diet that is not diabetic friendly, I notice that I am still able to keep off the weight that I'd lost when I went on the diabetic diet.

I attribute the fact to my consuming the supplements that help with removing the glucose in my blood after my meals. My belly fat does not look as bad any more. My weight is where I like it. And that's despite eating a breakfast of noodles and wan tan almost every morning!

I have found the secret to keeping the extra pounds off! mrgreen

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce