Beauty products with Ethocyn

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 5/01/2008 10:30:00 AM | 0 comments »

Not too long ago, I made references on this blog to a product called ethocyn which is a skin-rejuvenating molecule developed and produced by Chantal Pharmaceuticals.

Chantal Burnison, a chemist, biologist and lawyer, developed the ethocyn molecule initially to reduce the appearance of scars, but soon discovered that the molecule was effective in the production of elastic fibers which could also be used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.

I think it is exciting that there are beauty products in the market that have been proven effective in clinical trials to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. I think it is time I seriously do something about the sagging I have noticed on my face.

Time for some beauty products with ethocyn to counter the loss of elasticity in my facial skin!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce