Reduce LDL cholesterol

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 3/09/2008 07:21:00 PM | 0 comments »

On my most recent blood cholesterol test, I was quite happy to note that my HDL and LDL levels were good.

My blood cholesterol levels were not always that good, but ever since I started taking some food supplements I was able to reduce LDL cholesterol level and increase the HDL cholesterol level.

Even though my HDL level appears within the healthy range, it could still be brought higher. I know that regular exercise will bring my HDL level up but when it comes to exercising, I am not that disciplined.

If at all possible, I do not like to take drugs to treat my health problems and fortunately for something like a high LDL, it can be reduced by taking a natural alternative like Vasacor.

If you have been trying to lower your LDL cholesterol through exercise but not having much success you might want to consider taking Vasacor. It is a safer natural alternative to drugs.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce