Proactiv Solution

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 3/18/2008 05:46:00 PM | 0 comments »

I am easily influenced by sleek advertising on TV especially when those products are supposed to help improve my appearance. With Proactiv Solution though, I do not have to be influenced by any sleek advertising.

I suffered from acne when I was a teenager, all throughout my young adult life and even now I suffer the occasional acne break outs. The active ingredient,Peroxide 2.5%, in Proctive Solution is the only ingredient that has helped to control and treat any acne break out on my face.

You might want to give Proactive Solution a try if you have an acne problem that does not seem to go away no matter what product you have tried. This product might be the last one you'll ever try!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce