Hue Pajamas

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 3/18/2008 03:06:00 PM | 0 comments »

The weather is finally warming up and soon I will be able to get out of my sweats which I wear to bed during the cold season! I am eager to put on my lighter sleepwear! In fact, I already own several pieces of light cotton sleepwear, but at this time of the year I just cannot resist the chemis, the tanks, the capris that are on display in the stores.

I will be traveling to Malaysia in the summer and I need some nice and cool sleepwear appropriate for the hot and humid weather there. I've taken a look at some of the hue pajamas at Hue.com and I love the capris! Any kind of tank tops will go well with those bright floral or striped capris.

I just noticed the items that are on sale at Hue.com. Socks! I need those too! Better shop now before they're all gone.


0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce