Cosmetic Dentistry

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 1/08/2008 05:48:00 PM | 0 comments »

I have some crooked teeth and I wished I had been made to wear braces when I was a kid. I am sure I would have worn braces if it had been available and if my parents had been able to afford it! Nobody I knew as a kid or a teenager had any braces on. My teeth would look a lot better if I had had them straightened when I was younger. Oh well.

I could still straighten them now if I wanted to because there is nothing to stop me from doing it, but I just don't care anymore. I could still whiten my teeth though, and that would make my smile a lot more appealing. One of these days I should really go ahead and do it because all the tea I have been drinking is starting to stain my teeth!

In the Beverly Hills area you can get a Beverly Hills tooth whitening service at Dr Maddahi's Dental Clinic. He specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry and the special thing about the dental services at his clinic is he uses a painless system that uses air instead of metal to drill teeth.

Personally, the drilling part has always been the hardest for me about visiting the dentist, and if I knew that there wouldn't be any painful drilling, I'd be more inclined to visit my dentist more regularly!

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce