Reverse that hair loss

Posted by DCampbell aka Puteri | 12/10/2007 01:17:00 PM | 0 comments »

After I had my baby, one of my greatest concerns was hairloss that could result in baldness. I never did have a lot of hair and any loss is cause for concern.

It is natural for a woman to lose some hair after having a baby but I have seen women who lost so much hair that they never grow back. I had a grandma who suffered from female pattern baldness and we called her "Bald Grandma." When I started to lose some hair after delivering my baby, I was concerned that I might end up like "Bald Grandma". Fortunately, the hair that I lost started growing back. But some people are not that lucky.

Provillus Hair Loss Treatment helps men and women to regrow some of the hair that they have lost. It attacks hair loss in two ways - externally and internally. The Provillus® Hair Regrowth Solution, a topical solution, contains 5% Minoxidil, a chemical which is clinically proven to be effective in regrowing hair. The Provillus Supplement, an oral supplement, contains nutrients that help the body provide the right environment for tiny hair follicles to grow and provide faster growing, stronger and healthier hair.

If you need to learn more about hair loss treatment and read about other people's experiences a hair loss forum is the place to go. It helps to find out other people's experiences and learn what works and what doesn't.

0 comments

ss_blog_claim=5f4c9d8fa8cfc43e54e47bd3e82491ce